Sabtu, 30 Januari 2010

19 Januari 2010

hello world..hello ppl

19 Januari 2010

when my friend Natasya Kusuma Yuliandani had a boyfriend..i broke up with my boyfriend.broke up?it's often happened more than 3 times in our relationship but finally we continued it,but how about now?i dont know the answer.the reason why we ended this relationship because he though we are not match each other anymore.awalnya i agree of him.we always quarrelled because of little problem but I remember now...

"Nobody is perfect"

I want him to be perfect like the first time we started all on 21 Agustus 2008.but it’s too possible.human can change.if we always send a message,talk on the phone,always together anywhere we go..it can make us getting bored are’nt we? Fool me!i want he understand me but i dont want to understand him.the example like this…about his friend.now he is more closely with girls in his class and I always jealous with his friend and angry angry angry to him  ==” huh stupid me! second about the game online I wanna him always closely with me but remember laras..he has a personally world!.playing game online.third if he liked artist like Putri Titian,Gita Gutawa and Geum Jan di I also jealous.hahaha so funny~ honestly I feel very stupid..from the example above i feel so egoist and like a possesif girl.i cant forced him to always closely with me,he has a freedom to do what he wanted and he liked.his life not just for me.and he can to be a friends with anyone.my Mom said:

"don’t be jealous! You make him not comfortable with you,if you jealouos it’s mean that you didn’t believe yourself to be the best for your couple.jealous is not love”

and the quotes really touched my heart.if jordy truthly love me,although in this world many pretty girls..he will not leave me and still love me.one lesson again that I had.. Not always the person that love us always beside us, moreover when he also has many problems and wanted to do something he liked to entertained his heart.i don’t know why I could be like that? It’s very stupid! And I regain consciousness now.i asked one opportunity to him that I can change myself.and he promised if I can change we will come back to continued this (if it’s will happen I don’t want to do like this again, I don’t want to repeat it again,I don’t want to lose the person that I love) and now I’ll try my best to change my bad attitude in myself.wish me luck yaa.i hope I can continued this relationship and start it from 0 again but if in the last he did not come back to me I must change my bad side because this is a bad attitude.i still love you… Jordy Pratama.forever ♥ ♥