Senin, 07 Desember 2009

Respect me because i'm your girlfriend

hello blog..today i'm so sad.why? ehem..

idk my boyfriend still love me or no,i little bit scared and confused about that.i think he is become tired and bored with me.when i have opinion about his attitude and "ngambek" he always annoyed and did'nt reply my message.he said he love me and care to me but ... i think it's just words and not true from his heart.i'm very mery sadsadsadsad :'( idk what must i do.he always busy with his lesson,homework and blablabla ( i know that beause he is in 3rd grade) but please have a little time for me.care to me,reply my message if i have oppinion or complaint about you.Respect me because i'm your girlfriend :'( i didnt get angry if you respect to me,always listening my complaint and trying to solve our problem together. I think we are really not match to each other,many differences between us.gue bakalan ngeajauh dari lo biar lo lebih comfortable :p haha